18 March 2007

{ 07 } .. . carrier

full-frontal good! pre-frontal bad!

You know, I’m not sure why it seems to take so much work to motivate myself. I mean, really, is it so hard to get my arse over to the corner and busk for change? So what if I can’t sing, or play an instrument, or do anything else remotely entertaining. Christ, why does it always have to be a spectacle, just to shake a few coins from your pockets? I guess if it comes down to it, I could mime. Not that I know how. Or really want to.

Or maybe I’m already miming. That would explain the grease paint on my pillow this morning.

I’ve seen better days but I’m putting up with these .. . { richard ‘rabbit’ brown, james alley blues }


spiral scratch
poor boy .. . { elvis presley, for lp fans only }
superstition .. . { stevie wonder, talking book }
wall of death .. . { rem, beat the retreat }



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.