11 March 2007

{ 06 } .. . co-dependents

flatulence is a kind of personal growth, isn’t it?

Some time soon, it’s going to come over me, like an irritant, a compulsive itch, a rash decision. And when I reach for it, when I decide to scratch, it will become a little more deeply entrenched. Not that I want it to ever go away and leave me be. No, where would the fun be then. But I do wonder what plastic inevitable would explode if, you know, things were different. If I stop pretending that I have no choice in the matter, what could be the possibilities. Perhaps it will wind up being a let down. Or a fleeting tick in the slowing hours at the stale end of the night. It seems like a lot of work though.


spiral scratch
easy way out .. . { supercar, futurama }
down like disco .. . { the dandy warhols, odditorium }
gigantic .. . { the pixies, surfer rosa }



No comments: