21 February 2007

{ 02 } .. . magdalena

jumped my head and served me jasmine tea

Feel the blood stir with the waning moon, let the rising tide wake the dormant mountain. I’m chasing echoes from a stack of songs. And the sand spills from my pocket like so much wasted hours. How come the earth spins steady make me dizzy? How come the stars shine sparkly inside my eyes?

The faded jaded junkie jumps to attention. The country chorus slows the lingering seconds even more. We’re suspended, she and I, insects in some amber liquid, talking nothing, squandering the precious moment. If she walks in beauty, then I in fright, through clouded grime and charry heights, and all that burns with smoke and light, comes to ashes and to shite.

His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead.
.. . { james joyce, the dead }

unggai ayhai atfai oichai!


spiral scratch
better git it in your soul .. . { charles mingus, mingus ah um }
bingo .. . { mia, arular }
sensoria .. . { cabaret voltaire, micro-phonies }



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another piece of the pie... Freeloading off friends?

. . ... { a rabbit with bad intentions } . .. . said...

aye, just have to make sure they are younger than you, so you can sponge until the bitter end