08 January 2010

{ 03.06 } .. . anilic

drawing blanks is harder than it looks

‘Why are you being such a prick?’

Why are we having this conversation still? What more do you want? I don’t understand these questions. Can’t you just fuck off?

It’s not a reflection on you. In fact, you’re not a mirror at all, unless it’s the funhouse distorting kind, where my head always appear too big. Your faded beauty reminds me how easily we toss away our temporary advantages, and i can’t bring myself to see past that. Perhaps I’m worried that we bring out the worst in each other. It could be that it’s too hard to pretend I’m not sub-prime when you’re around.

Maybe it’s just time for a change.


spiral scratch
a milli .. . { lil wayne, tha carter iii }
ballerina .. . { van morrison, astral weeks }
this modern love .. . { bloc party, silent alarm }




No comments: